The Bruer System utilises a clean and functional design, while maintaining the quality of the brewing process, and ultimately the end product. Cold brewed coffee has much less acidity and bitterness which makes it perfect for iced coffee drinks. Drip by drip, Bruer's Cold Drip slow hypnotic process unmasks the natural sweetness, and full-bodied origin flavors of any coffee you brew. Slow drip methodology eliminates the risk of over extraction, a common issue with full immersion cold brewing.
- Bruer Cold Drip System makes up to 20 fl oz of cold brew in as little as four hours
- Set it up and let it go without the risk of over extraction. Start brewing before bed or work.
- With an adjustable valve you can experiment to make the perfect coffee for you.
- Cold brew will last up to two weeks in the fridge
- Includes 100 paper filters.
Bruer's Cold Drip System has 3 levels: the water, the coffee grounds and the coffee collection chamber. Water slowly drips down the water chamber and into the coffee chamber, slowly saturating the coffee grounds and continuing through to the coffee carafe. Bruer's Cold Drip counter worthy design is made from all high quality materials including: Borosilicate Glass, Stainless Steel, and Food Grade Silicone.
VIP only offers
Special VIP only offers for subscribers to the Black Velvet Coffee Newsletter.
From special offers to discounts on coffee brewers; coffee making tips; new release coffee beans and coffee brewing packages; you wont want to miss out on any of our incredible offers.